Thursday, February 25, 2010

Our boys





Ethyn loves his new brother... he showers him with kisses, brings him blankets and makes sure he is covered and always makes sure Tanner has his paci (pacifier) whether Tanner wants it or not! lol I was worried that having another baby would be hard on Ethyn but he has adjusted greatly! :) It's so cute when Ethyn wants to hold him he just laughs and laughs.. he is such a great big brother! The other day Tanner was napping, he started crying and Ethyn heard him over the monitor... well Ethyn started crying and I mean crying! He kept saying, "my baby, my baby" he flew upstairs and went in his room... then the cutest thing he kept saying, "shhhh baby, shhh baby" while rubbing his head. It melted my heart, I wish I could have caught it on video. We just love watching Ethyn interact with Tanner and Tanner smiling at Ethyn. I think that we are in for loads of fun with these boys! :D

No comments: