
On January 17th 2010 at 5:01a.m the Lord blessed us with a healthy beautiful baby boy! :D Tanner was 9lbs 5oz and 21 inches long. He looks just like his big brother, only smaller. We anxiously waited 41 weeks and 1 day to meet his this fella. My mom, Andrew and I had a good laugh after Tanner was born.... Andrew was certain that Tanner was a girl since we did not know what we were having, he was literally shocked!!!! As everyone knows that Ethyn was born at home, well we made it to the hospital with Tanner! Phew-lol :) We had great midwives this time around and were very thankful for them! I will go back to them again in a heartbeat when the time comes. We are so happy to have had another boy, we pray that our boys will be close throughout life. Siblings are treasures from God. I know that Andrew loves having a brother, especially one that is so close. They have shared in all of lives joys, sorrows, adventures. I truly believe that they are the bestest of friends..... we hope our boys will be the same.



No comments:
Post a Comment